Faith Equestrian Therapeutic Center Inc. is a 501(c)3- not for profit organization.
Faith Equestrian Therapeutic Center's (FETC) mission is to offer equine-assisted therapeutic and educational activities (EAAT) to help improve physical, behavioral, cognitive and emotional functioning in individuals with disabilities in a family-friendly recreational and educational environment. FETC offers its program to people with disabilities regardless of race, creed or financial need.
The pot is getting sweeter for the "Summer Fun Raffle." Tickets went on sale Feb 1st!! First prize will be a YETI 75qt cooler and a Large "Big Green Egg" grill... a $1500 value for both!!! Drawing will be June 6th. Also we are looking for folks to help us sell these tickets.. person selling the most will get a nice prize too!! Please take part in this whether you buy sell or both. The money goes directly to the FETC program to keep helping people through the Power of the Horse!!Purchase your raffle tickets now by calling the office at 912.728.3728.
We are already gearing up for Summer Horse Camp 2015! Week long camp sessions will run from June 1-July 31, 2015 for able-bodied boys and girls ages 8-14. Hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-1PM. Aftercare will be available again this year. Download the brochure to find out more or call us at 912.655.1480 or 912.728.3728.
We are having a big Fun-draiser at Andersons General Store on April 11th from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM with our miniature ponies, a couple of horses, pony cart rides, and of course selling the raffle tickets... the Big green Egg and Yetti cooler will be on display there. We will have...
- “Personal Ponies ltd.” Therapy ponies in the store and out to visit and pet—bring the kids for lots of pony hugs!
- Pony cart rides $3.00
- Raffle tickets for large Green Egg Grill & 75 qt Yeti cooler! $1500 value - tickets $10 each
- Horse owners workshop
- Meet with “Purina Feeds Expert” and discuss animal health and nutrition
- Great FEED coupons, prizes and give aways
- Holland Grills will be here cooking!! Be sure to come by for a sample
Ride Like a Knight, our 2nd annual Special Olympics Invitational sponsored and hosted by Lost Creek Equine Center in Sylvania is set for May 9th. To register your athlete, click here for a brochure/form. If you would like to be a sponsor, click here for a form. You can also join our Facebook group to stay in tune with all our psotings, events and information.
3 Ways to Donate
- GoodSearch: you can donate to FETC every time you search. Non-profits earn a penny for every web search. We can also earn money through GoodShop- their online shopping portal.
- Kroger Community Rewards: link your Kroger card to FETC and Kroger donates a percentage of your grocery bill each time you slide Kroger Plus Card.
- Amazon Smile: do your Amazon shopping through Amazon Smile and they donate a percentage of your total when you designate FETC as your charity.
TO OUR FEDERAL EMPLOYEE FRIENDS: FETCis a Combined Federal Campaign charity. Our CFC designation number is 97232. Thank you for considering FETC when making your contributions to CFC. Please help us make a difference!