Faith Equestrian Therapeutic Center Inc. is a 501(c)3- not for profit organization.
Faith Equestrian Therapeutic Center's (FETC) mission is to offer equine-assisted therapeutic and educational activities (EAAT) to help improve physical, behavioral, cognitive and emotional functioning in individuals with disabilities in a family-friendly recreational and educational environment. FETC offers its program to people with disabilities regardless of race, creed or financial need.
Horse lovers everywhere have from now through October 12th to prove that HORSES have the LOUDEST ROAR. The EQUUS Foundation is the only horse charity of the seven in Animal Planet's 2015 ROAR (Reach Out. Act. Respond) Campaign!
Helping horses ROAR is easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Click here every day as much as possible to help horses win the $4,000 Most Traffic Award. The more clicks the better!
2. Vote here once a day for the EQUUS Foundation to help horses win the $4,000 Fan Favorite Award.
3. Share this with 5 friends to help spread the word!
Helping the EQUUS Foundation in the Animal Planet ROAR Campaign will help horses everywhere including Faith Equestrian Therapeutic Center! Let’s get ROARing!
3 Ways to Donate
- GoodSearch: you can donate to FETC every time you search. Non-profits earn a penny for every web search. We can also earn money through GoodShop- their online shopping portal.
- Kroger Community Rewards: link your Kroger card to FETC and Kroger donates a percentage of your grocery bill each time you slide Kroger Plus Card.
- Amazon Smile: do your Amazon shopping through Amazon Smile and they donate a percentage of your total when you designate FETC as your charity.
TO OUR FEDERAL EMPLOYEE FRIENDS: FETCis a Combined Federal Campaign charity. Our CFC designation number is 97232. Thank you for considering FETC when making your contributions to CFC. Please help us make a difference!